• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Preventation to receive item in depot.

Fairywintah

RoHaN-OTs - Support and Mapper.
Reaction score
I logged in today on the server, seeing Yalahar depot full of afkers and dicers as usually -.-
I see some guy get attacked with coins and worms and I did not see if there were any items underneath so I'd just took the shot on reporting the two guys circled with RED and the circled with Green is the REDs target...

2ailkqb.png

Notice: that Druidzx something was standing right below the other circled guy before I took the screenshot :)

I'm sorry but it's nothing to do about this. If you want to prevent this to happen, don't put items on your depot locker.

I'm sorry but it's nothing to do about this. If you want to prevent this to happen, don't put items on your depot locker.

I just wanted to report this, because you could of actually picked up all the coins whichw as there and probably get 1kk easily..
But it is harsh how people are doing this, it is not fun and it will just ruin everything, and an expansion on yalahar depot would be good, since almost everyone stands AFK :/

Back