• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

pRO PRO PRO

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
hheuhue Szady got crushed on kanion kazordoon we go open u vent for 10 Zl ded and u think we ping u vent and u give my ip to Gym gymek pinged me and u rushed 30 ppl to dezert gz haha

Calar u started pinging me and u full team are online and exping haha

and u say when i come to kill u on warzone i dont got internet till tommorow so funny how u can win u get crushed everywhere u disband guild and u think u are pro

Attachments

• upload_2013-11-21_21-22-19.png
    upload_2013-11-21_21-22-19.png
    271 KB · Views: 53 · VirusTotal
uhehueuhehueuheuheuheuheuehehu

you stole calka's char so u will get trouble now

WE GOT CRUSHED? ok ok, you run all the time with 20 ppl cause you were scared. we showed u that u're not god and its easy to kill you. you rashed me after my ventrilo went off cause you are nothing.

dont spam here because u are bitch, nothing more. you insult calar all the time but the truth is that u can do everything to WIN IN TIBIA, you dont care about respect etc.

I will show u now that u made mistake with us.

+ I wrote to you earlier

'give my calka's char and u wont have trouble, just give it back'

you told me that 'not' and that u dont care that ur ppl will get ping cause of you. you dont respect ur own ppl so maybe stfu and keep calm.

Veziv you got what u've asked for. I'm not pinging you, aint sure about gym. But seriously I don't give a shit.

I dont know what Veziv wrote in 100% ^^. But anyway, Szady your post, I mean in the lastest part was like from trailer in the cinema xD
"I will show u now that u made mistake with us." - Full Movie will be for one week xD "Director" - Lykasz XDDDD

I dont know what Veziv wrote in 100% ^^. But anyway, Szady your post, I mean in the lastest part was like from trailer in the cinema xD
"I will show u now that u made mistake with us." - Full Movie will be for one week xD "Director" - Lykasz XDDDD

hahahaha ;d

I know Nozyk that all members of ur team would like to fight but its not my fault. I told him to give back char or '5zl' cause it was the price of this char. Its funny price but it doesnt matter - he cant do what he wants.

you're veziv too young and too stupid to set my life so sorry, go change ip and we will fight again.

You should've given back this what calka paid for the character, nothing more.

so lokuf give my troll back and my 15kk :)

There's a difference between a real cash and the tibia one. I know it was shitty rooking troll's char but still it doesn't entitle anyone to take back ''bought'' character. You could always talk to Sebus to give that cash back cuz i assume he was the one who get this char back.

The only down side in Windows xp is that you are limited to 4gb of ram, If i remember correctly. I've got win7 but i use win 95 theme :D

Back