• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

problem at saves :/

Thorn

Spriting since 2013
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello people of oltland, i'm having a problem at wich is this one
XML:
[26/06/2013 19:18:45] [Failure - Protocol::XTEA_decrypt] Not valid unencrypted message size (IP: 186.41.41.167)

this happens when the saver saves, and besides it last almost a minute

plzz i'd like to know whyy plz :/

Zły klient Tibii chyba włączasz, bo miałem to samo. U mnie wyglądało to tak. tfs pod 9.81 a ja tibie włączyłem pod 9.60 i w silniku ten oto błąd wyskakiwał ;p

i have no idea what lenguaje is that :/

- - - Updated - - -

Ok i just translated it but still don't understand the reason of that error and how can i fix it :/!! plz help :(!!

0.3.6, but the most irritating thing is that the saves last like a minute and finally kick all the players out :/

akcja PB pomaga widzę się rozkręca, dzisiaj wspieramy biednego chilijczyka, który nie wie jak ogarnąć

#
people on this board will give u some tips like:
- remove server save from tfs
- just ignore this error
- open OTS on client 8.6

welcome on Polish Board :=)

btw. they think if u remove something from TFS, then u will fix the problem, for example: if u have trouble with mailboxes and spam parcels, just remove mailboxes from map

I hope, this helped u, btw, it's support board for polish members which can't speak english enough to understand tips from Global Otland Support (Request)

Back