• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem installing Iphone 6

UchihaClan

Only you can be you
Reaction score
So I just bought a Iphone 6 PLUS from ebay and the douchebag that sold me the phone had forgotten to remove "find my iphone" and logout from his Apple Id so I couldn't install it I tryed to call him, email him, texted him but he dosn´t answear me so I said fuck it I tryed to look up how to unlock the phone without login with his apple id, they told me to restart the phone (removing everything) so I did that but now I can´t even install it, I have too login with his Apple id and the fucktard won´t do that, I´ve been looking around for a while and I havn´t found anything I am wondering if anyone here could give me any tips on how to unlock it or got any tips on what program that can pass by Apple id conformation.

kind regards,
Uchihaclan

Back