• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Problem Running Server

xx Kami xx

Retired.
Reaction score
Got problem opening server, can anyone help?

8VsAvqf.png

Last edited:
test but disabling all antivirus/firewalls, then right click on the exe and run as administrator

does it crash every time at Starting SQL Connection?
if this is the case trying being sure that your .dll files are that of which came with the distribution that you are using

test but disabling all antivirus/firewalls, then right click on the exe and run as administrator

does it crash every time at Starting SQL Connection?
if this is the case trying being sure that your .dll files are that of which came with the distribution that you are using

if all the ddl files wernt there it wouldnt even open up ;3 and it only does this at sql connection.

I didn't say make sure you have all of the .dll files I said make sure that you are using the ones that came with the distro not ones from a different data pack

Are you using SQLite or MySQL?
if SQLite try switching to MySQL, or vice versa, to see if the same error occurs.

if not try changing the .dll files to the .dll files of a different distro or make sure that their aren't any globalevents.xml startup scripts that modify or use an SQL script

be sure when modifying ALWAYS backup your current files

Maybe your engine hates you :D
no but seriously, I got same problem sometimes server needs few runs to work correctly
Importing new schemas won't help, try to use uniserver instead of xampp or try some alternative ot engine distros(at your own risk)
I've switched to another engine after that and it doesn't crash, just prints message "lost mysql connection, trying to reconnect... [done]"

Doesn't really matter if you using 127.0.0.1 or localhost.

To thread author: check if your mysql server is running.

It's matter so much , just if you have your own user in phpymadmin... omg. If u have your own user u can write 127.0.0.1 or localhost in host of user IF IT WON"T BE THE SAME like in config of server u won't connect to database....
Yes it's problem of his offline mysql Shepard have right only in druim sentence...

Is why your .exe don't are compiling or don't support x64 o x32 in your pc ,download 1 theforgottenserver same version but in subversion not in other post "compiling by" and changed.

Man, you use xampp or uniformserver?

EDIT: saw now that you use xampp. Write to me in skype and i help ya

Back