• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Problem setting up my OT

chaotical

Reaction score
Hi guys. I opened ports 7171,7172 and 80(havent done any website yet). I used XAMPP and TFS CryingDamson v8 for 8.6 client. The problem is when I use the global ip from whatismyip.com on the config.lua and using 127.0.0.1 on my ip changer (since im at home), I pick my character on the character list but it never logs in. In addition I can't add the server on otservlist.org which means that my server can't be online for some reason.

I got firewall disabled. checked ports (they are open). Please help me.

EDIT: When I used 127.0.0.1 on config.lua I can log-in properly but it's not what I want.

Why did you open 7171 and 7172? Do you have a separate login server? Sounds like you have started the loginserver, but not the gameserver.

Well from what I saw, all I had to do was wait like 10 mins and the server went online. A friend of mine tested it and could log-in in my ot. However I couldn't log in, I was stuck on the character list. Tried both 127.0.0.1 and my global ip on ipchanger.

Well from what I saw, all I had to do was wait like 10 mins and the server went online. A friend of mine tested it and could log-in in my ot. However I couldn't log in, I was stuck on the character list. Tried both 127.0.0.1 and my global ip on ipchanger.
What platform are you running it on? Got teamviewer? If so I could take a look if you'd like.

Back