• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Problem when compiling Otclient

ricardo231

Reaction score
Hello friends, I have a problem when compiling the otclient, not to that this error should show them here
wkydnkf.png

lU545IY.png

well I have the path environment variable:
C:\Program Files (x86)\CMake 2.8\bin;C:\MinGW\bin;C:\MinGW\lib;C:\MinGW\include

Yes, but I have understood that everything compiled with visual studio 2013 is not compatible with windows xp: S
I have not heard that but if its true perhaps you could try an earlier version such as 2011 or 2010 I just suggested visual studio because I personally found it easier to compile otclient under it then cmake.

I have not heard that but if its true perhaps you could try an earlier version such as 2011 or 2010 I just suggested visual studio because I personally found it easier to compile otclient under it then cmake.
Most of all I want to learn to make the sprite with less opacity, you know to do that?

Back
Top Bottom