• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with an OT SERVER!

Amrosh

Reaction score
Hey Guys , first of all Accept all my Aplogizing if that's not The right section to ask question about Open Tibia Servers....

images

Okay i have a small Question that came out in my mind today when this problem happened to me, i Logged to a server no matter what it's name normally and it worked so cool for me , but i had to log for some reasons , i logged and when i got on computer again i tried to log [sorry wrong account name or password] tried million time but this still Appears i told my self okay i am hacked but i got shocked when i open site and sign in i found that it signed me in , i said to my self maybe my account is bugged i did another account still i cant log in , even if i write it so correctly and slowly , i saw my caps and still is off , whats wrong , then i said the problem is from server , but i also got shocked when i found people log normally in , so whats the problem is it from my computer or the server , and what i can do about it?

If the ot it's on tibia 8.40 and you are usin 8.42, it won't work. And in the ip changer, if you are using the right tibia client, but you are trying to change the ip to another client version it wont work either.

-.-
Clear explain.

Tip 1 ( Wrong client version )

"MotherFuckerOTS 8.42"
Your Client: 8.40
( Fail )

Tip 2 ( Wrong version in ip changer )

"MotherFuckerOT 8.42"
Your Client: 8.42
The client on IPChanger: 8.40

( Fail )

understood? xd

Yeah yeah , thanks for that , maybe this ip changer is not good , i used it alot , but even if it's not the right version wont it say " sorry it works on 8.42 protocole only "?

Back