• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Problem With Console

Tony

Reaction score
Hi When someone dies in my server i get this error in my console- (i'm using the new TFS by talanturen 0.2 or something)

The error is this;

PHP:
Lua script error: [Creaturescript interface]
data/creatures/scripts/playerdeath:onDeath

data/creaturescripts/playerdeath.lua:10: attempt to call field 'sqlite3' <a nil value>
stack traceback:

data/creaturescripts/playerdeath.lua:10: in function <
data/creaturescripts/playerdeath.lua:3>

Can ANyone Help Me? Thaks, TOny

Do you use sqlite or mysql? I am pretty sure it has to do with eather those two settings/configurations so you might wanna take a look at your config.lua or your sql file if you use sql or your sqlite file if you use sqlite.

Nah im defiantly using MySQL :( also recently set up a new databse so only a few accs so databse isnt bugged:( any ideas?

Post your config here with code tags and also have you imported "theforgottenserver.sql" normally? I suggest you maybe take a speedy look through the tutorials about mysql.

Back