• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

problem with internet

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score
so every time i try to run my server, after like 1-3 hours my internet box goes out for about 25 minutes and changes ip, i dont know if something in the config.lua is causing it or some type of port malfunctioning, could anyone help me out?

If you type netstat in CMD while being ddosed you will see alot of ips. IF You are being ddosed then alot of ips will pop up constantly without you even visiting a website. Of course your players will show up in there too as their connecting towards your ip.
I recommend that you call your ISP about this issue, maybe theyll be able to explain it further than we can.

If you type netstat in CMD while being ddosed you will see alot of ips. IF You are being ddosed then alot of ips will pop up constantly without you even visiting a website. Of course your players will show up in there too as their connecting towards your ip.
I recommend that you call your ISP about this issue, maybe theyll be able to explain it further than we can.
it keeps showing ip's but they r mine, does that mean im beting ddosed?

nvm it stopped, but in only showed me ips.

netstat often pops up like
Code:
127.0.0.1:port HTTPS ---- blabla
this?

CbwcO14.png

Consider a Static IP address and use a DNS host (i.e. yourgame.no-ip.org). Even if your router goes out, you shouldn't have to hardcode your IP in your config.lua.

Good luck!

Back