• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Problem with Items-Map OTClient + TFS1.3.

alekito

Archlord - Retired
Reaction score
I am running the newest OTC Client and TFS 1.3
After testing a basic map including some custom sprites it worked without any problems, I started encountering this problem after decorating the map.
I've also increased the packet size in the server which didn't help.

Lua:
ProtocolGame parse message exception (21293 bytes, 5445 unread, last opcode is 0x64 (100), prev opcode is 0x0f (15), proto: 1098): unable to create item with invalid id 62723

ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (539 bytes, 0 unread, last opcode is 0x65 (101), prev opcode is 0x6d (109)): InputMessage eof reached Packet has been saved to packet.log, you can use it to find what was wrong.
(Protocol: 1098) ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (539 bytes, 0 unread, last opcode is 0x65 (101), prev opcode is 0x6d (109)): InputMessage eof reached Packet has been saved to packet.log, you can use it to find what was wrong. (Protocol: 1098)
[C++]: ?parseCreatureMove@ProtocolGame@@AAEXABV?$shared_object_ptr@VInputMessage@@@stdext@@@Z
ERROR: no thing at pos:1016 1002 7, stackpos:1
at:
    [C++]: ?getMappedThing@ProtocolGame@@QAE?AV?$shared_object_ptr@VThing@@@stdext@@ABV?$shared_object_ptr@VInputMessage@@@3@@Z
ERROR: no creature found to move

Regards, Archie

Back