• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with new IP CHANGER

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaharCore

Reaction score
The new IP changer is opening tibia client from selected path. But I want to open tibia first, and then open IP changer, because sometimes I open different Tibia Clients with different hotkeys.. and I can't always open Tibia Client from this IP Changer...

There's a setting called "Store client configuration files in separate folders", it solves your hotkey issue. 10.70 also has improved hotkey UI.

I know and even if I select this option, it always automatically opens Tibia Client whenever I hit "Apply"

WTFast is a tunneling proxy used for Tibia and many other games, since I'm in the States I get pretty bad lag at times since the server is hosted in Poland I believe.

1 SOLUTIÓN...

rw6yk8.jpg

It's not that it bothers me, but I can't run WTFast with my client.

Fair enough, I'll look into adding it back and pushing out an update to everyone.

cant you add the new outfits - mount's ? we need to see any change :(

They are already added, just not obtainable yet -- some of them will be obtainable in the next update.

I've answered that question too many times, so I'll just put it short: Roshamuul is not being added, but there will be new areas in the next update. This is getting off-topic so I'm locking the thread.

The "Always launch a new client" setting has been restored in a new version that was just deployed. Restart your IP Changer to get it or re-download the IP Changer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom