• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with PayPal, anyone knows what to do?

Riki Aka Bruh

Dolera Star
Reaction score
Hello,
I've been experiencing a big problem with my PayPal lately. I was selling my a few of my abandoned Tibia Accounts (Which were over $1600usd in total). Though, I can't use a penny of my money/PayPal balance due to my account being Limited. I've never been limited before, weird it's happening now.

They gave me a few steps in how to remove the Limited state in my account.

cKywQvY.png

It took me around 1 week and 2 days roughly to complete all these steps.

Now, just after I managed to submit my credit card (because I had to go and check bank statement in 2-3 days for a code they were going to put). There was a mail sent to my e-mail from PayPal.

Please Note: I haven't edited this mail apart from putting '*' where my name goes and translating it from Norwegian to English because my PayPal is setup in Norway. Which means it might have some mistakes because Google Translate isn't the best translator.

This was the message:

Code:
Dear *******  ******,

We're sorry, but we can not restore full access to your account until we have received more information.

Having gone through your PayPal account , we have discovered that the account shows logins from abroad. Confirm that you are currently abroad. You can do this by clicking on " Contact Us" on one of our pages and send us an e -mail.

To regain full access to your PayPal account , you must change your login information from your home computer or a computer you normally use to PayPal.

Sincerely
Thomas
PayPal Norway

Please do not reply to this email . This mailbox is not monitored and you will not get answers. If you want help , log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the upper right on one of our pages.

Copyright © 1999-2014 PayPal. All rights reserved.
PayPal ( Europe) S.à R. et Cie , S.C.A.
Société one Commandite couple Actions
Address: 5th Floor 22-24 Boulevard Royal L- 2449 , Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

With a Limited account you can't:

• send money
  • withdraw money from your account
  • close your account
  • add money to your account
  • add or remove a card
  • add or remove a bank account
  • send refunds
Which is pretty lame if you usually pay with PayPal.

Since sometimes I use a VPN because I don't want people to resolve my IP on Teamspeak or Skype I login with a different IP on PayPal without noticing.

Would it be that easy to say I logged in from abroad without proving it?

Thanks in advance, if anyone can help me via Skype I'm willing to pay.
Also, I'm not really sure if I posted this in the correct thread, I was checking and there is no such type of threads like this so it seemed like Chit Chat fitted!

Regards,
Rikii

Are you over 18 years old? @Rikii Also PM me your skype name and ill gladly help you over skype if you want that..

@Edit
Also, as @Xikini stated below. You need to login with the computer which is verified as your own personal computer. If you haven't done that you most likely have been using a VPN way to often. Disable the VPN and login using your normal IP.

Last edited:
So why don't you just do as stated?
Disable the VPN for a few seconds, and send the e-mail from your home computer? They just want to make sure that you are the actual owner and not a hacker attempt.

So why don't you just do as stated?
Disable the VPN for a few seconds, and send the e-mail from your home computer? They just want to make sure that you are the actual owner and not a hacker attempt.
I did that. Though, because over 72 hours had passed, so I just said I was abroad and they told me they still needed a picture of my passport or drivers license.

@Rikii Also PM me your skype name and ill gladly help you over skype if you want that...

I pmed you!

Back