• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Problem with port 80

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, i've been trying to solve this problem but i really can't I don't know why but people can't access to my website.

So here is all the info about my router/pc/ports:

I have a TP-Link WR741ND router and my connection is WAN type.
I already opened the ports at router page.
I changed remote management port (router website's port) to 8080.
You can see the image:

2l8c36t.png

The IP Address at the port forwarding is correct. You can see it here (cmd -> ipconfig)

21l0c3t.png

The thing is, i can access to my website from my PC and from others PC connected to the router (My brother's PC, my mom's pc, etc). Also, i'm using No-IP and i have no problem accessing to the website through that address (****.servegame.com) (Others pc in the same WAN connection can access too)

I really have tried everything, every tutorial i found here. Also, i added the ports to the AVG Firewall:

ixtagh.png

I have no idea what's happening, but people from external internet connection can't access to the website (They can access to the server but not website)

Also, i've checked the ports using http://canyouseeme.org/ and as i said, ports 7171 and 7172 are okey, but not port 80.

Plus, i've changed .htaccess file at UniformServZ/www making the following lines comments:
Code:
#Order Deny,Allow
#Deny from all
#Allow from 127.0.0.1
#Allow from ::1

I also tried tutorials from portforward.com

Oh, by the way, i'm using ZnoteAAC (I just installed it, i made no changes yet)

Do you guys know what can be the problem? Do you know how to fix it?

Try to inactivate windows fire wall and cancel all tasks in taskmanager concerning avg. If it doesn't solve the problem I will try to come up with another solution

There is always problems with portforwarding :(
Does this tool tell you that your ports are closed?
http://************/index.php?portchecker

Back