• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with removing/adding outfits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siegh

Thronar Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, Im currently using the newest TFS 0.2.15 for 9.81 and Im trying to make players start with only the commoner outfits and be able to acquire others through specific conditions not needed to be mentioned.

Ive tried disabling them through the outfits.xml and adding them back with the doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 132, 0) for instance, didnt work. No console error is sent, simply doesnt add the supposed outfit.

Ive also tried enabling but removing them all at first login with the function doPlayerRemOutfit(cid, 132, 0) to no success. The outfits supposed to be removed are still there.

Is this a bug on this tfs version or Im doing something wrong? If I am, please tell me what.

Its cause the free version of 9.8 is mystic spirit which sucks. Id advise getting premium then using a premium server if you are hosting a serious ot

Its cause the free version of 9.8 is mystic spirit which sucks. Id advise getting premium then using a premium server if you are hosting a serious ot

Actually, I would not recommend using 0.3 for a serious ot as it will not be supported for much longer.

As for the thread starter's issue, this is an unfortunate limitation of the current outfit system in 0.2/1.0. It will be rewritten sometime in the fairly near future, but for now you are stuck with every player having every base outfit.

Actually, I would not recommend using 0.3 for a serious ot as it will not be supported for much longer.

As for the thread starter's issue, this is an unfortunate limitation of the current outfit system in 0.2/1.0. It will be rewritten sometime in the fairly near future, but for now you are stuck with every player having every base outfit.

I see, thanks for the definite reply. At least its a well know issue.

/closethread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back