• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

problem with the gravedigger quest

milenko

Reaction score
I had a bug doing the gravedigger quest vol 3, when i had to take blood samples from vampires and necromancer the guy gave me 2 vials to collect blood, when I went to the vampire blood site alot of gravedigger killed me :( and i lost the vials who the npc gave me so i decided to buy 2 new empty vials at darashia but the didnt work on the blood pools so I tried everything i think but nothing, i cant get new ones from de npc Tomruk The Ruddy i dont know what to do now :/ thanks!

From where did you buy theese new vials? And try to restard it, like hi.mission.yes....

King regards,
Tenkaping

I bought them at darashia shops, but a "vial of oil" then i empty it to use it on the quest but i used it on the blood pool but nothing happened with the quest i mean the withe letters when you do something :/ ill try to restart the mission
Regards.

Back