• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Project Sub-Forum!

It could be an acceptable forum as it would move those topics regarding servers from the Discussion Board, but I don't see it being added

yh it isn't necessary. There is currently no issue in the discussion thread regarding this. The discussion thread was made for discussions over servers so projects fit there tbh. If it was drowing out alot of activity from other discussion topics then maybe. But afaik the majority of activity is and/or just from projects.

If I remember, I asked Talaturen about this once. He said something about the project needing to have a big hype about it, like pokemon online.

Well idk it doesn't seem urgently needed. I suppose it would mean a cleaner board but not much else gets put in discussion anyway.

Back