• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Project X [Pokemon Concept] Team Recruitment

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

Well i always love to work alone, like a lonely wolf. But this time, i want to speed up things and the only way todo that is to have a team.
  • Mappers [0/2]
  • Coders [1/2]
  • Editors [0 / 2] -- It means that you just need edit E.x loot on monsters, balance values and maybe have a story to tell :p Nothing hard todo ^^
How can i join?
  • Name
  • Experience
  • Others
I will PM you about contacting details, if you are intressting enough.

Here is a preview of the project: http://otland.net/threads/project-x-from-scratch-pokemon-concept.224128/

Cheers!

I might be able to help if you use git =P doing some tweaks there and there
Well i hoped that you would be intressted. Since you helped with the orts project and etc.. :p

I can help if you are interested in a new game and not PokeXGames self copy. Do you are open to discuss about ?

Are some intressted to configure creatures stats and also suggest spell names and what kind of spells.

Are some intressted to configure creatures stats and also suggest spell names and what kind of spells.
I would join but Im a moneywhore and I guess there will be no payment. Could do some work in my freetime and balance some stuff out for you when im bored :3

I would join but Im a moneywhore and I guess there will be no payment. Could do some work in my freetime and balance some stuff out for you when im bored :3
Well about payment. Ofcouse if the server is generate cash, i will share it with my team. Since i have no intresst how much it will earn. As you may notice, i'm not the kind of person who want cash for his work :p

• Name : Hampus Abrahamsson
  • Position : editor
  • Experience . havent had any ot server up for ''Real'' but ive been messing around in my own worlds and such
  • Others : Been on otland and active in ots in a long time :)

*Name: Shendo Traby / call me Twaccy :p

*Position: Editor (Cuz I am a noob fuckabish :<)

*Experience: Actually not much, knew a few real friends who had successful OT's but never got in any in depth about details of how things go on, been playing tibia since 7.4, quit it for a few years and now I am back to stay :)

*Others: I am a Undergraduate Dentist who still have passion for tibia and programming, always wanted to join a computer science school but didn't have any luck >.< I am willing to learn! And to work as hard as possible even if it is little/easy work still is considered a great opportunity to actually work in a tibia project =D

Thank You For Reading :*

Back