• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project X Summ - Cyko - Shawak - XPRIMEX - Mindrage Production!

You going to give it a try?

• Yes

Votes: 50 63.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you going to be "instancing" your games? Or are you going to be copying like 30 maps?

You really have to be careful of what you do, you really have to understand what people are looking for.
You do not want to make things complex, I've learned this after being in the OpenTibia community for a very long time.
The more complex your game is, the less people are going to bother understanding, unfortunately.

Other than that, good luck on the project, it seems to be already on a good start.

About the maps, it will be diffrent arenas for every team. The lobby is only when the game is ended and you guys can talk at lobby until you want join a game by open the window of lobby :p Sorry for not answering xD
So yes, each team will have arena for their self. You wont login at a arena and go fight. You have to join a game or create one :p

Good luck to you guys :)
With one of the best scripters (Summ) and a mapping legend (Blackstone) I have no doubt
That this project will fail :D

Good luck with this bro.. Never been a fan of lol but i always like ots conversions so ill keep touch

I won't ever understand why people even try to make things like this.
Tibia isn't made for this.

It sounds fun, but you'll be drifting off too much from both Tibia and MOBA in order to keep players interested for a longer period of time.

I won't ever understand why people even try to make things like this.
Tibia isn't made for this.

It sounds fun, but you'll be drifting off too much from both Tibia and MOBA in order to keep players interested for a longer period of time.

Its not drifting off tibia :p Still think its war and also think, that when you want to take rest from leveling. Play war for fun :) Thanks for your comment between you are one of the person i want to get point of view :)

I think its an improved way of war and pvping :)
A new way is more fun :D

Thanks, but its not like other war ots require only lua edits. This require alot of edit through the otclient and also the sources. It will be a whole new perspective and game features :)

Cool idea, it's nice seeing Blackstone's LoL map gets used now :D
Would try it for sure :)

Thanks, but its not like other war ots require only lua edits. This require alot of edit through the otclient and also the sources. It will be a whole new perspective and game features :)

Which is exactly why people won't stick to it, unlike 'war' servers which are still tibia-oriented.

I'm sure people will try it for 1 "match", just to check it out - or a few more, depending on the quality/fun. If I still had interests in OT servers I'd also give it a shot, just for the lulz. Then most will simply quit (Including me) and it'll die because it lacks players.
I'm sure you won't be able to make it better compared to the real LoL. Sounds 'rude', maybe, but it's kinda the truth.

I can come up with tons of more reasons why this simply won't work for long, but well, that's kinda pointless to list.

Of course you may continue if you enjoy the experience developing it, but don't be amazed at the project failing, most likely. -- if you'll ever finish it...

Which is exactly why people won't stick to it, unlike 'war' servers which are still tibia-oriented.

I'm sure people will try it for 1 "match", just to check it out - or a few more, depending on the quality/fun. If I still had interests in OT servers I'd also give it a shot, just for the lulz. Then most will simply quit (Including me) and it'll die because it lacks players.
I'm sure you won't be able to make it better compared to the real LoL. Sounds 'rude', maybe, but it's kinda the truth.

I can come up with tons of more reasons why this simply won't work for long, but well, that's kinda pointless to list.

Of course you may continue if you enjoy the experience developing it, but don't be amazed at the project failing, most likely. -- if you'll ever finish it...

Im not reaching out world-wide. Im just reach out in the open-tibia community ^^ There is no reason why this project will fail, since as i mentioned. When people are getting bored by playing low rate servers or just put their character on botting on the other servers and go war in this project ^^.
So please TGYoshi any suggestions, please just post.
Between i have though the idea through, how to keep the fun. But i won't post the whole story yet. Until i launch the server.

Last edited:
Im not reaching out world-wide. Im just reach out in the open-tibia community ^^ There is no reason why this project will fail, since as i mentioned. When people are getting bored by playing low rate servers or just put their character on botting on the other servers and go war in this project ^^.
So please TGYoshi any suggestions, please just post.
Between i have though the idea through, how to keep the fun. But i won't post the whole story yet. Until i launch the server.

Check out how big the real OT community is which actually plays and is interested, plays at the same time. You want 10 players for matchmaking every match? Well, good luck.

Check out how big the real OT community is which actually plays and is interested, plays at the same time. You want 10 players for matchmaking every match? Well, good luck.

Well there will be the 3 vs 3 option also. But nothing is impossible, we got over 30k people playing open-tibia, but i understand what you mean.

seems like an interesting project :)
will there be like only premade matches with teams, or the ability to do a game with random people?(srry if it was mentioned above but i didnt read all the posts)

Good luck anyway :), i'll check it from time to time to see how progress is going

I named it Project X since there is no name to the project yet :p

Back