• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proof That Im Not 2 Sds.

Hello sir, I was watching your movie almost immideately I noticed that you don't use the hotkey feature enabled by Tibia. To access this feature you can press CTRL+K. Here you can type in a word, for example that you forgot to use "exura gran san" in your specific hotkey. That will allow you to press f1, if you wrote it there, and instantly cast your hotkey. I hope that this will help you.

-Singapore

1426651_435694409864657_1428298155_n.jpg

Hello sir, I was watching your movie almost immideately I noticed that you don't use the hotkey feature enabled by Tibia. To access this feature you can press CTRL+K. Here you can type in a word, for example that you forgot to use "exura gran san" in your specific hotkey. That will allow you to press f1, if you wrote it there, and instantly cast your hotkey. I hope that this will help you.

-Singapore

OH NO SHIT RLY WOW THX

you really are a twat, plz use any rope/wire and feel free to hang yourself

So sick attention problem.
I feel sorry for your Parents & familly.

Your so funny lapa first of you guys where calling me 2sds for as a troll but now that i actually proved that you guys sound so stupid u now call me an attention whore hahaha. Fucking joke.

Back