• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

proof that kid stole my ferumbas hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westie

Reaction score
demontorrent.jpg

hani you said u never had proof that kid stole my hat and money? well i waited days till i caught him online and then he admit it i know there is nothing you can do about it now but i just wanted to prove i was not lying to you.

OWNED HARD!!!!!!!
It's your fault :D U won't get it back, if Eccim didn't get back items being theft by Velixun and everyone knows it, you won't get ur hat

AND IM GLAD OF IT!!!!!!!!!! :d

OWNED HARD!!!!!!!
It's your fault :D U won't get it back, if Eccim didn't get back items being theft by Velixun and everyone knows it, you won't get ur hat

learn to read, he just wants to prove that he didnt lie

what a fucking noob... im not asking for it back am i fucking mong go back to your pz were you belong

owned so much i got 40kk in my bank ? hmm

Rosestylez you seriously need a doctor.... or meaby u like to act like an dumb kid?

He is just mentally retarded. As you know from the post of satharian he has sex with his dad and is gay. He became mentally ill because alot of guys bashed their cocks against his head, and because he already was a little retarded, he couldnt handle it and became very ill. Now he cannot read normal sentances, and if he can he cannot answer normally. He only can say one word. There are some exceptions that he answers in normal sentances, but then his mother helps him type it since she doesnt want her little bubu bullied, even tho she does the exact same thing at home.

Just be careful next time, I don't think GMs would help you, it's just your fault. Do you think ppl will leave ferumbras coz you were first or give up loot?

OWNED HARD!!!!!!!

rose i dont know you well and personally dont care but every day you seem to make more enimies do you every just stop talking?

He is just mentally retarded. As you know from the post of satharian he has sex with his dad and is gay. He became mentally ill because alot of guys bashed their cocks against his head, and because he already was a little retarded, he couldnt handle it and became very ill. Now he cannot read normal sentances, and if he can he cannot answer normally. He only can say one word. There are some exceptions that he answers in normal sentances, but then his mother helps him type it since she doesnt want her little bubu bullied, even tho she does the exact same thing at home.

hey yo, wheres yo mom

- - - Updated - - -

rose i dont know you well and personally dont care but every day you seem to make more enimies do you every just stop talking?

It's a forum, I don't flame without a reason. I won't flame if they don't flame.

reina it wasnt out of loot it was in my house and the theif got my friend to play his server and he uses same acc and pass for every server he plays and then quit that guys server and must of started playing and seen that he was as well and used the same details and got on the account im not bothered by it i just wanted to prove to hani i wasn't lying incase she thought i was :)

and wyr whatever your name is yeah i was making sds as i hunt was supposed to put a ? never knew adori gran mort was there :D

I never thought you were lying, which I also told you.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back