• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proof Veziv is Retarded

Sal Air

Reaction score
9a800df427e0d99c106564d1a7142b8d.png

The prove is in this forum, 2/3 of the threads is started by him, he have some type of mental problem (Im not trying to insult him, im serious about that)

salar asslicked veziv for like 3 months played on his team for like 2 wars ( not even veziv wanted him ) and now he says veziv is retarded . He isnt more retarded than you salar, you are the most retarded ever in equal level with the legenday retardness of turban gang itself

salar asslicked veziv for like 3 months played on his team for like 2 wars ( not even veziv wanted him ) and now he says veziv is retarded . He isnt more retarded than you salar, you are the most retarded ever in equal level with the legenday retardness of turban gang itself
Thats wrong.
Noone can be more mentally retarded then veziv.
I think Salars thing is a "troll" based thing

Thats wrong.
Noone can be more mentally retarded then veziv.
I think Salars thing is a "troll" based thing

I used to think that until i saw he asslicking veziv . Lapa im serious you know when i am not joking, salar is mentally retarded he is trying to be a troll for like 12 months or somehting and still could not achieve sucess . At least veziv have people following him on battles and can provide some good fights , also he can be very funny on vt but salar is 24 h retarded

Ppl who say i ass lick ask anyone how many times ive been banned then i just change my ip and go back in the vent..

Most of the times you get banned because you did something retarded on battle, everyone knows that

Nah its because Veziv blames me for everything i remmeber before i quit he did a mistake and died rs in poi and he blames it on me then bans me and then i come back and hes liek it was my mistake

Back