• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Proposal] Finish with AFK-Botters by Arterios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you'd have to come up with something so people could stand in depots & houses with anti idle?

Well, maybe that system should ignore players in protection zones? You can't cavebot in pz hehe. xD

I don't even have bot, but I am not into this idea. I can't imagine it in game. Stamina is good enough. I'll make tibia too modern. I think this client is last, when you cam get real fun.

Well you are trying to modify the server due to botter, that shows the lack of importance the staff has for the joy of the server, they only want big amounts of people so big amounts of donators, if you (staff member) disagree with this, then ban everyfucking afk botter and that's it.

You won't understand, because for you is too easy to put your bot ON with a few multi-clients and following eachother and fucking up the entire spawn, so do you think like this someone else can also put ON bot like you?

It's not only abuot using BOT, but this is shame that the same guy is at the same spawn for like 24 hours everyday.

I didn't knew that I use it like this lol I'm even don't using MC but you think you know better what I'm doing or what? :> Almighty Dyablo whooooooooop. If someone wants to he can kill a botter, where is the problem??

Bad idea, not signed, it will ruin the game in wars and on defences, just more GM'S. Its the only solution.

Not sure why people are trying 2 act like they're worried about they're wars for this Cause it takes alot of brain capacity and a loooooooong time for 4+4 doesnt it?

This proposal might sound good in theory, however, practically speaking it would be really annoying and will most likely fail. For an example, times when you need to stay focused are times you might miss one of these messages popping up on your screen - it could be that you're doing an important quest or you're simply hunting in team, amongst other things.

TLDR; I disagree. Although, I'm still up for the stamina system.

Sounds Good, but almost the players on shadowcores, are players 'afk', so about the respawns ALWAYS can catch a good respawn to hunt doing profit and exping, if you hunt with 2 or 3 friends can make a big experience, like in inquisition quest, banuta deep, or idk it have a lot of places to hunt, really sounds good, but i think its too late to make this, if they dont do anything with the botters at begin, you should start to think, they wont do anything something like this now.. Anyway, you can make with your friends, characters makers lvl 120-130, obviously mages, and go kill the 'afk' players, its easy i always do xD

i like idea about delete bots or ban, but about a question every 15 minutes, just thinking it isn`t good, thats why you`re asking for suggestions...

how, do you proof a human instead a machine¿

easy! if you add a new report system and the "humans" keep asking questions to a botter that dont answer, automatically the botter will receive this question, then, you have a "semi afkboter" its just about time to keep sending the normal question every random times, 5,10,15,20 minutes, etc... so, many of them began the scan around of the next ss to catch the bots at the day, and BANG! you`ve got a bunch of them at your spiderweb, isn`t good¿

PD: i want add, this system its like the normal reports, players report a bot, then this player is identified by your system and start receiving this messages, not every 15 minutes, cuz they could add an alert every 15 minutes to response (insane no lifers) with this method you will give us the totally afk boters, because it works at random times, a bot or semi ark bot, wouldnt know that every time will receive a message, you know what i mean¿

dude the gm just dont give a crap dont you understand? people that bot also buy donates, if they stop playing they wont donate
wake up to life, everyone wants money elo elo elo

Stupid idea. Someone is in troubles, fighting or exping on hard quest and than he has to count ? HOW!? When someone is spamming heal. Stupid idea.

i would like to be kicked if i had a red skull and a full set and 100 ppl trying to kill me xD
not a good idea

I think this system is really annoying. So while I play i'm gonna have to answer questions every 15 minutes? Just add stamina.

The stamina was added today... we gonna see how that doesn't work against botters afk forever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back