• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proposal for another server/world [?]

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arsenico.

Reaction score
Hello to all players who read this, well first of all i've been playing this server for 2 days and i find its a good server, well balanced, there are a lot of players and sometimes its difficult to find a spot to hunt because there are many people in one server, my point is: i am the only one who thinks that the admins should make another server/world?, so some players could migrate to the other server/world, with this we won't be so stucked in one server, i know its not easy to create another server/world but it could work better, and maybe the community might increase.

It is only my opinion, it doesnt mean you have to do it, i just want to know what other people think about this, if you're gonna say something, do it with valids arguments please.

Thanks for reading.

A copy of the map would be cool, like a different channel of Shadowcore ( not a different server but same characters with choice to log in which to spread the player amount

spawns would be alot less crowded

Right now its nearly impossible for human players

A copy of the map would be cool, like a different channel of Shadowcore ( not a different server but same characters with choice to log in which to spread the player amount

spawns would be alot less crowded

Right now its nearly impossible for human players

yes just like on another MMO RPG's clever idea

Back