• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proposal Petiton On Mexicans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggle da Bliss

Reaction score
By Mexicans I Mean All You People Who Cant Speak English.
Brnglish dont count neither for those of you who say "I r that who is for your team plox?"

Anyway... I Petition that we should ban all non-english speaking people (If they can say Chicken Nuggets taste dandy then they can stay)

No but....... I hate peopel who im tryin to talk shit out with and there like "BR?!?!? NO ENGLISH!!! SUX COX"

So what do we do?? This is my petition... Sign it if you agree... Maybe if its 100 + We can do something about the Noobs on Slain.:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

This is the stupidest idea ive ever heard in my life.
Jus cuz ur gettin owned by mexicans, dont mean u gotta try gettin rid of them by the admin.

And now jus cuz of this, im comin back to slain and helpin the mexicans kick ur asses.

Your not the brightest kid. They might suck dick but the mexicans atleast provide fun wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back