• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proposal

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters

Old Stromon

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I would like to tell you guys about my proposal,
How about opening a new war-server, based on the characters of Shadowcores & Lunarforce?
For example, you can loggin with 1/1 and you can play on the top 100 level players from Shadowcores, and 2/2 u can loggin on the top level 100 players of Lunarforce.
Ofcourse magic level/skills can be taken in consideration.
The server will be pvp-enforced, you will get experience killing other people, if you die you will be back at the same level as you were at the start.

No troll reactions please, tell me what you guys think.

cIao

@Mark @Hani

Last edited:
ofc everyone wants this tell the gm not the community.. they said several times they wont make new ot even though i think over 50% of the community would like one exactly like this ;p

I've proposed something like this ages ago, but there was no response.

But ye.

You have to consider how Mark will get profit from donation kids. Hosting such server is hell of an easy job, just think how you would implement a donation service into such server and you're on a good one!

You have to consider how Mark will get profit from donation kids. Hosting such server is hell of an easy job, just think how you would implement a donation service into such server and you're on a good one!

Easy, for xx donation you will be able to rent a char for few days/weeks/months, or you will be able to create a new char and start at lvl 100 (your lvl will not go down to the starting point if you die.)

Something as calar stated yeah, but if this gets serious we have to think about alot of things ;p
like what client, how much exp per kill etc etc etc.
just hope gm's can take this through and think about it =)

Maybe for donations they could create some reset stamina scrolls ( they will get huge ammount of donations from that )

We just need to wait for Mark/Hani to reply in this thread, and then we will be able to think about this more in depth.

This is a good idea but I doubt they give even the slightest fuck what you have to say Calar. You cried so hard for changes on lunarforce and left after 2 days.

Highscore list_

Vocation Ek - 1/1 Top 1-100)
Vocation Mage - 2/2 Top 1-100)
Vocation Paladin - 3/3 Top 1-100)

~~~~~~ No ssa's ______ ( M lvl rate of LUNARFORCE not SHADOWCORES)

__________________________ Won't be done but still ;d

This is a good idea but I doubt they give even the slightest fuck what you have to say Calar. You cried so hard for changes on lunarforce and left after 2 days.
Okey, when it was mostly you and Veziv crying that you can't kill our mages. I was only giving ideas, not like you and Veziv, but ye keep talking shit. Old School Shit Player.

A good server would be somthing like that

xp rates

1-8 = 20x
9-100 =10x
101 -200 =5x
201+ =2x

so the average lvl of the players would be aroung 175 always .

Skills and magic lvl rates

* same as lunar ( maybe a little bit less, but not much )

map same as shadow , shop system equal but without mounts and outfits, or remove some of them .
if they want money they should add stamina recover or soemthing .

No skulls

Easy, for xx donation you will be able to rent a char for few days/weeks/months, or you will be able to create a new char and start at lvl 100 (your lvl will not go down to the starting point if you die.)
Or maybe they should make all chars lvl 200 if you relog or die you drop back to 200 never lower.
also they should make option Create own account instead 1/1 2/2 3/3 4/4 So people can donate like 10 euro for private accounts (But you can get higher than 200 even if you relog and max level should be 300.)

A good server would be somthing like that

xp rates

1-8 = 20x
9-100 =10x
101 -200 =5x
201+ =2x

so the average lvl of the players would be aroung 175 always .

Skills and magic lvl rates

* same as lunar ( maybe a little bit less, but not much )

map same as shadow , shop system equal but without mounts and outfits, or remove some of them .
if they want money they should add stamina recover or soemthing .

No skulls

Is this guy retarded? HES TALKING ABOUT "WAR OTS" NOT RPG/SEMI PVP OTS, WHO THE FUKC WOULD RUN AROUND HIVE ON A WAR OTS? HAHAHAH DEAR ME.,

Back