• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proposition for LunarForce Support

If that is what you believe, feel free to leave. Merging would probably give us more money since we wouldn't have to pay for two servers - but yea sure. Whatever makes you happy.

As said, we do not want to open up transfers from LunarForce to ShadowCores since that would decrease the amount of players on LunarForce. Free, or cheaper transfers from ShadowCores to LunarForce could be an idea. Instead of making copies of threads that has already been closed - please add something to the votes that is actually about changing LunarForce into something that you would enjoy more than you enjoy LunarForce as it is today.
Even Mark said he would consider my Idea, why did you close my forum post and not just leave it open for opinions and feedback? Instead you close it, refer it to another thread that is also closed... Clearly when you don't hear what you want, you don't wanna hear it at all.

PS. I know the only reason you don't want to make a sudden change is because you are afraid of what will happen to your server income.

That you are saying that shows that you completely missed my point. LunarForce was a server that from the beginning was made out of requests from our players and that is the orientation that we have been following. Making a merge with ShadowCores would not do any good - remember why LunarForce were created to begin with? LunarForce is a great server, it is when you compare it to ShadowCores (which has a ridiculous amount of players) that you get everything out of perspective. We want to develop LunarForce further, not take the easy way out.
I think you guys should send all players to shadowcores only if you guys, modify and improve LunarForce.
and anyone who wants to play the "new" LunarForce, start from scratch
but this "new" LunarForce should have increased their difficulties, I can say that much change

That you are saying that shows that you completely missed my point. LunarForce was a server that from the beginning was made out of requests from our players and that is the orientation that we have been following. Making a merge with ShadowCores would not do any good - remember why LunarForce were created to begin with? LunarForce is a great server, it is when you compare it to ShadowCores (which has a ridiculous amount of players) that you get everything out of perspective. We want to develop LunarForce further, not take the easy way out.
I see... Thanks for your response. Well, my propositions would be the following: either allow the transfers like Prevail mentioned:

Nobody wants to continue on Lunarforce, we need more players so it doesn't die again. I suggest you open transfers from Lunar -> Shadow for certain amount of coins, and for 1 month make transfer from Shadowcores -> Lunarforce for free to encourage more players to start/ play here.

..or: don't introduce the ideas Veziv has brought because this will destroy the server completely... really, I will start a poll tomorrow with my ideas if I can. Such ideas as SSA delay or higher death penalty (which is high now because if you die on a 400+ mage you still loose ~40-50% per lvl) is ridiculous. Why? Because of the activity, imagine people will have to gain their money for the SSAs and want to bot for cash then the server makes sense because it can be seen as an RPG Server (for those who want to lvl up like Fatima and don't want to fight) and for those who only play for fight. And this is good as it is, you will see IF you introduce his ideas which will have something to do with PvP it will completely destroy the server because it will be harder for "newcomers" (which you want because it's all about them, right?)...
Start a new server like MoonHawk in the past... great server, with not a high exp rate! There were max 270lvls I remember... Get the rates from there, collect ideas from the community, make map and every script like it is on ShadowCores and improve the frag limits! Maybe with 5 frags to Red Skull and 7 or 8 to Black Skull! Then it would be PERFECT and just AWESOME for the newcomers AS for the teams from ShadowCores and LunarForce! BUT DON'T ALLOW ANY TRANSFERS TO THE NEW SERVER! This would be the new beginning and I say you I'm 500% sure there will be more teams than on ShadowCores. You surely know R.eptera(can't be seen on this forum but I only take it as example) has started and even the teams from 8.6 has come there because it was brand new without any 500 lvls...
I will start a poll with the ideas I hope you will support them

Last edited:
I see... Thanks for your response. Well, my propositions would be the following: either allow the transfers like Prevail mentioned:

..or: don't introduce the ideas Veziv has brought because this will destroy the server completely... really, I will start a poll tomorrow with my ideas if I can. Such ideas as SSA delay or higher death penalty (which is high now because if you die on a 400+ mage you still loose ~40-50% per lvl) is ridiculous. Why? Because of the activity, imagine people will have to gain their money for the SSAs and want to bot for cash then the server makes sense because it can be seen as an RPG Server (for those who want to lvl up like Fatima and don't want to fight) and for those who only play for fight. And this is good as it is, you will see IF you introduce his ideas which will have something to do with PvP it will completely destroy the server because it will be harder for "newcomers" (which you want because it's all about them, right?)...
Start a new server like MoonHawk in the past... great server, with not a high exp rate! There were max 270lvls I remember... Get the rates from there, collect ideas from the community, make map and every script like it is on ShadowCores and improve the frag limits! Maybe with 5 frags to Red Skull and 7 or 8 to Black Skull! Then it would be PERFECT and just AWESOME for the newcomers AS for the teams from ShadowCores and LunarForce! BUT DON'T ALLOW ANY TRANSFERS TO THE NEW SERVER! This would be the new beginning and I say you I'm 500% sure there will be more teams than on ShadowCores. You surely know R.eptera(can't be seen on this forum but I only take it as example) has started and even the teams from 8.6 has come there because it was brand new without any 500 lvls...
I will start a poll with the ideas I hope you will support them
I agree with everything said Seboool.
he is correct in their assessments and ideas, and everything he said about having more teams in the new server is pure truth

I really think that twifysoft should make a new server, this is the best time to create a new server.

We have said several times that "transfers to ShadowCores" is not an option, since that would just decrease the amount of players on LunarForce. Instead, we are open to changes that you believe would make LunarForce more fun to play. Implementing them is not hard. Come up with good ideas and we will listen to them.

Reset lunar and make lower stages then, waste to have a hardcore pvp server with only rpg people on it heh eh ehheheh eheheheh heheheehe pls no hate

Closet haha shut up u retarded shit
damn its a fucking idea like others and if u dont like just say it not need to insult and now come back to the showers of Auschwitz u more profitable there making some soap

Back