• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Prove That Holy Wicked Is Over 10 -0

noobs sding all the time instead of mwalling...... comeon guys we can do better than that bs on that movie

maybe we could do it better but obviously we dont need to 10-1 thats enough in my opinion

Whats more important, the fact that we beat you in a guildwar, or the fact that people from your guild disliked our video?

By the way, I must give 100kk of likes to player who edited this shit of Video.
Maybe he didn't learned to put Song on the movie?
Did you saw this video has 0 likes + bad quality? ^_^

"0 likes, 6 dislikes" :$
Good luck next time :*

not everyone cares about if there video gets likes on youtube, was only a video to show how bad you are, so head back to help channel level 8 may need you soon.

not everyone cares about if there video gets likes on youtube, was only a video to show how bad you are, so head back to help channel level 8 may need you soon.

LOOOOL!

PLAX SHOW ME WHEN I APPEAR IN THIS 'SHIT OF VIDEO' ahah :p

dude we killed you and you complain that we didnt film it correctly while doing it... how sad

why doesnt the war shows that? huh? look up all ur kills then ours like 200-50

Actually we do not even give a shit about the quality of the video, and if it was bored. You guys were all talking about how RLD was over, and holy wicked was the new guild. Well this should prove it that you are all a bunch of noobs with bad pvp skills.

Aug 03 2012, 14:45:50 Killed at Level 196 by Wiz
and by Lost Prophet

Just saying :w00t:

Hope you catch me soon :p

Nice, i hope you like it. Lost prophet, Wiz and 10 skullbashers? that really shows the skills of Lost and wiz

Skullbashers? You didn't even have skull. Hahahaha :p just got trapped like a dumb noob :w00t:

i didnt have skull? i sure had skull how could there be 8 yellow skulls attacking me if i didnt have skull? please explain me that because if i didnt have skull it must be a bug and you guys were all abusing it!

Aug 03 2012, 14:45:50 Killed at Level 196 by Wiz
and by Lost Prophet

Just saying :w00t:

Hope you catch me soon :p

lol bro you prob one biggest pussys on server, you run like bitch i only see u out pz if u got 10 people with u, and wow you killed ayowin? loll thats only a noob frag, trying fragging a real player bro. pissing noobs plx

- - - Updated - - -

i didnt have skull? i sure had skull how could there be 8 yellow skulls attacking me if i didnt have skull? please explain me that because if i didnt have skull it must be a bug and you guys were all abusing it!

bro hes a polack, he no has eyes

Back