• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ pussy's RLD

Flexia

PK Team Leader
Reaction score
Why the F*ck are you guys inviting people to the guild in war time and kicking them after WM? I thought you guys were the bomb? Guess not hahaa! That's a sign of weakness guys... To bad haha!
You are the guild that people laugh the most about!

Why the F*ck are you guys inviting people to the guild in war time and kicking them after WM? I thought you guys were the bomb? Guess not hahaa! That's a sign of weakness guys... To bad haha!
You are the guild that people laugh the most about!

why are u crying here? it's not our fault and why do we always gotta show the world? how about you show the rest of the people on the server what you can do, not just skullbash and cry trade channel omg plx come kill RLD, tired of all this bitching, just sit down zip ur lip and eat a cookie.

why are u crying here? it's not our fault and why do we always gotta show the world? how about you show the rest of the people on the server what you can do, not just skullbash and cry trade channel omg plx come kill RLD, tired of all this bitching, just sit down zip ur lip and eat a cookie.

well what he said is true... you allways kicking ppl and inviting if you "think" that you will lose... and i guess your such pussys on rl to.
well i can only se magebot and other bots do all the work still... not saying the combos but the healing and the dash.
please use that on rl if your so pr0

Why the fuck are you always talking about skullbashing? It's a freaking PvP server!!! So get used to it! PvP means skull?! So get over it and grow some balls! I bet you play non-pvp on tibia!

You're not 'showing' RLD anything, the only thing you are proving is that you sit on your PC 24/7 waiting for threads on ShadowCores.

You're not 'showing' RLD anything, the only thing you are proving is that you sit on your PC 24/7 waiting for threads on ShadowCores.

no its called watching movies and having the computer on all day with bots and more stuff you never could understand :p
and its just fun to her all ppl complain about deaths and no team and teams and what ever :p

This aint Real Tibia, thats why you play it a like a Open Tibia Server.

WELL i guess this isnt close to rl or Mark dont even wanna be like rl then he would have a custom map and not making it up-to-date with rl.

And im just saying that you wouldnt even be close that good on rl cuz if you used magebot=ban ^^ i done it only safemode works kinda but that doesnt have dash so you couldnt run so fast.

its just funny to se that magebot does all the work for you still ^^

WELL i guess this isnt close to rl or Mark dont even wanna be like rl then he would have a custom map and not making it up-to-date with rl.

And im just saying that you wouldnt even be close that good on rl cuz if you used magebot=ban ^^ i done it only safemode works kinda but that doesnt have dash so you couldnt run so fast.

its just funny to se that magebot does all the work for you still ^^

Do you ever stop? :w00t:

Those guys from RLD are just some blurred memory from the past... We got to create some nice wars with some really good pvp players from now on! GOGOGO

Back
Top Bottom