• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pvp for my ot does not seem to work.

Killzon32

There killing our dudes.
Reaction score
You can't seem to pvp other player's I changed my config to pvp-enforced and changed world in the gui server to pvp enforced and used command none seem to work even on pvp tiles people cant pvp.

In config
Lua:
worldType = "pvp"
protectionLevel = 20

Anyone know what could be the cause?
One of my thoughts is it could be a database problem because I made new sample account's

Last edited by a moderator:
Server Version?
Any scripts?
Do the characters have a vocation?
Are they above level 20?
Did you wait the 10 sec after login?
etc.

I would contact Cyko for some answers, since this is probably a bug that came from one of his edits.

A flag? go into more detail please. flag in the database? I am guessing thats what you mean.

The only think that i could possibly see is the rank_id is at 0 for all characters.

I think there is an area on the player record for Flags. No clue, don't trust everything I say. I don't deal with this stuff everyday. But my guess is it's possibly a flag is stopping players from attacking one another.

Back