• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pvp system- fix it asap or my team will quit i hope all teams agree

wille bror

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
This system you have right now is so fucked. We cant have a decent battle without noob chars destroying it, and if this continues all teams that actually are real teams: Destiny, Conglo and All In will quit.

GM fix this if u want us to play on ur server, please post something about this, IF u will fix it or not so the teams know if its worth playing ur server anymore

Look at Fadoramix aka Ond's thread about new real tibia update coming and fix this asap

REGARDS WILLE

u can sign noobs , nobody gives a sh*t about you fags , they won't add anti skullbashing .

Well, sorry but they didn't asked your opinion, simply they just made this suggestion because they consider that it's important for War system, it should be fixed or they cannot do anything.

After this, gamemasters gonna think about this and it doesn't mean that if you make a suggestion gamemasters gonna do it immediately, they will think about it and it will take some time.

u can sign noobs , nobody gives a sh*t about you fags , they won't add anti skullbashing .

How do you know they wont add it? And if that was a defensive statement so you can skullbash in wars because youre guild are afraid of warmode you just made a bigger reason to change it.

How do you know they wont add it? And if that was a defensive statement so you can skullbash in wars because youre guild are afraid of warmode you just made a bigger reason to change it.

last time i checked skullbashing is part of the game, maybe take care with taking skulls??

last time i checked skullbashing is part of the game, maybe take care with taking skulls??

Since they are changing it in real tibia as it looks like they hopefully will do they will maybe change it here also. And its kinda hard to "take care" with taking skulls if a team goes stack and have 10000 noobchars in the stack and that makes it hard to not get skulled. Skullbashing is completely ruining wars i dont know how many people dies in every battle of skullbashers so at this server its a bad part of the game in my opinion when it comes to noobchars/skullbashers comes to a battle.

Whats the point in ruining battles thats ur team is not even involved in? Is this how RLD "ruled" the server before all the PVP guilds came along?

i haven't been in a war yet, but i don't think you should pick and chose what you want to be fixed, as i am sure people UE combo in wars as well; By that i mean use mas flam, then mas vis a second later when your only suppose to have 1.

i haven't been in a war yet, but i don't think you should pick and chose what you want to be fixed, as i am sure people UE combo in wars as well; By that i mean use mas flam, then mas vis a second later when your only suppose to have 1.

This isn't an 8.6 ot. And since we're here complaining about skull bashers what do you think would happen to somebody if they did that? Think before talking I guess.

Back