• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quaras

Splody

Reaction score
This thread is about quaras princher, because they are imune to earth, and they should be weak to it, and they mass paralyze, a quara princher dosn't paralyze with so much frequency like they do in here if you guys already faced quaras princhers on tibia global or saw any movie u'll see that they'r paralyze isnt so freqent like its in here, which makes ED's hunts in sunken quarter really hard cuz of princhers paralyze and imunity

Ps: the paralyze dosnt only afect druids like you all know, but the imunity makes rly hard to hunt there with ED<_<

Yours
Splody

This thread is about quaras princher, because they are imune to earth, and they should be weak to it, and they mass paralyze, a quara princher dosn't paralyze with so much frequency like they do in here if you guys already faced quaras princhers on tibia global or saw any movie u'll see that they'r paralyze isnt so freqent like its in here, which makes ED's hunts in sunken quarter really hard cuz of princhers paralyze and imunity

Ps: the paralyze dosnt only afect druids like you all know, but the imunity makes rly hard to hunt there with ED<_<

Yours
Splody

on real tibia are the Predators immue due earth damage ;)

Anyway Sunken Quarter is a great expierence place! And yes its kinda hard for botter, who dont know how to level. So i think that this great exp place is full of noob ed's who are better in pvp than sorcere's anyway.

ED is the PvP King and MS is the hunting king.
This balancing is fair.

BTW: The range of Exevo Gran Mas Tera is WAAAAYYY Bigger than the Range of Exevo Gran Mas Vis.

You should think more about what you're saying

Im sorry enigma but it's fair how it is !

Anyway Sunken Quarter is a great expierence place! And yes its kinda hard for botter, who dont know how to level. So i think that this great exp place is full of noob ed's who are better in pvp than sorcere's anyway.

This balancing is fair.

BTW: The range of Exevo Gran Mas Tera is WAAAAYYY Bigger than the Range of Exevo Gran Mas Vis.

they are not immue to earth lal i use to hunt quaras with my ED, exevo gran mas tera, and tera wave, its no problem lal :p

lmao? if quaras are bugged calling me a botter who cant exp? im used to exp there with my pala, and tryed to go ther with the ed, and i saw that princhers are imune to earth, this is not about if i can hunt withaut or with bot lmao, the things is that they are bugged and they shoukd be fixed.
Btw since when predators are imune to earth? flmao.

Bump? Why are there any gms answering in here and are posting on useless topics?» bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

This balancing is fair.

ED's better in PVP than MS? Really, grow a brain. They're as equal as GOD is to toiletpaper. And what the fuck are you talking about the range of Gran mas vis and tera?

ED's better in PVP than MS? Really, grow a brain. They're as equal as GOD is to toiletpaper. And what the fuck are you talking about the range of Gran mas vis and tera?

retard
mas tera has golt a bigger range than mas vis on this server.

And since ED got nearly every important PvP Spell like MS (expect gran vis lux which isnt that important) + they got Sio and Mas healing and paralyze. I can tell you

YES THEY ARE BETTER IN PVP THAN MS!!!

Why else are you ploaying 2 ED's if you think MS is better PvPer??

Kinda Pwn ehhh?

Bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Back