• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quarsa

/\Jul 23 2009, 00:17:35 Died at Level 172 by a quara predator
When u try to kill some1 at "quars"try to come with bless and dont die b4 ur target die ok mate? <3

/\Jul 23 2009, 00:17:35 Died at Level 172 by a quara predator
When u try to kill some1 at "quars"try to come with bless and dont die b4 ur target die ok mate? <3

lol, wtf r u talking about?

and what is a quars..

i was there UE'ing them for fishfins and my screen forze, died, and i must have forgot to bless after my last death, but ill solo u on my new char.

Any day of the week you can get a team just lemme know..
k noob? thnx bye.

lol, wtf r u talking about?

and what is a quars..

i was there UE'ing them for fishfins and my screen forze, died, and i must have forgot to bless after my last death, but ill solo u on my new char.

Any day of the week you can get a team just lemme know..
k noob? thnx bye.

HAHAHA U WERE THERE GETTING FISHFIN? WHAT A LOOSER CANT EVEN ADMIT THAT TRYED TO KILL ME AND ENDED DYEING BY A QUARA HAHAHHAA

Btw now that u are so smart how can u ue being a druid? Ue means ultimate explosion and only MS got it so..WHat you mean when you say ueing? =D.
You are silly dude.

Last edited:
Well, i went to use Tera UE, but i found out it didnt effect them and when i drained my mana i froze and they killed me.

Okey dude keep being a looser which cant admit that came to kill me and ended dying for a quara.you will get far like that

So what? he cant understand what i mean with quars trying to be smart, so i prove him im smarter :)

while im owned? since when, that guy sayd i was going to be rocked 3 days ago when i was lvl 150, when i was lvl 160 he came to me with diabetix he started spamming sds on me and ue, and then he died for a quara and now he says he was exping in there when that is not true, he came there to kill me and died, and then he came to post in here about the way i typed quaras which was "quars"nothing special since pll know when i say quars i mean quaras.

Back
Top Bottom