• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question to Fatima?

SaharCore

Reaction score
Hey Fatima, I am just a random guy playing on this server and I see whats going on.. I really got a question..
What's the point being the highest level, waste so many times on leveling, and be afraid to leave PZ? instead of that you make more chars, get level 300 with them and just war on them.. this is lame I think. Why you waste your real life and can't go war?

i cant understand too , if someone got 1 ed 500 and dont go to any warmode that loss is like 50% of lv idk

beacause if she will leave pz on Fatima Skyland , noobchars will follow her. She can't fight on wars on her mainchar so she made new chars to fight on them

Hey Fatima, I am just a random guy playing on this server and I see whats going on.. I really got a question..
What's the point being the highest level, waste so many times on leveling, and be afraid to leave PZ? instead of that you make more chars, get level 300 with them and just war on them.. this is lame I think. Why you waste your real life and can't go war?
Obviously you're just jealous that you dont have a high level character to war on, and I bet if you had waste so much time lvling it to 500, I'm pretty sure you wouldnt go open skull time after time when you know they are skullbashing and sneaking you, shitface.

haha canadian kebab maker acting so big in forums

K u don't go pk unless u got the persons ip. I never canadians where kebabmakers. And I act so big on forums? aren't you the one who pings people to win? Act so big with peoples ip. Grow up, time to leave the training potty.

K u don't go pk unless u got the persons ip. I never canadians where kebabmakers. And I act so big on forums? aren't you the one who pings people to win? Act so big with peoples ip. Grow up, time to leave the training potty.
Yes i love my girlfriend<3 I dont know how hes possible to be a charlover if he go -20 levels in one war without giving a fuck :D
Bro we dont war against trade channel, now i dont got time to reply losers going out bye :cool:

Yes i love my girlfriend<3 I dont know how hes possible to be a charlover if he go -20 levels in one war without giving a fuck :D
Bro we dont war against trade channel, now i dont got time to reply losers going out bye :cool:

How long ago was this and proof that he died 40-50 times?

i cant understand too , if someone got 1 ed 500 and dont go to any warmode that loss is like 50% of lv idk
50 % of her level is about 1 and a half hour of exping manual why waste it if she has noob chars higher than your main??...

she has 500level, there are people who have 350~ and are scared to fight, so where's the point talking about Fatima :D

It's true though, your the top level on a 1k+ active server, why sit in a Pz all day and never actually use that character, what's it's purpose? To cast and sit in a house all day? C'mon.. Live on the edge and actually use the character, quit char loving!

Guys if you were lvl 500 and it took u 2 yrs to get i would char love aswell so..

Back