• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Questions From RookGaard!

roarvr

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Tom does not finish the Quest!

Is not enough to talk to The Old Bear, if it?

And in the West of This Lever From Cave Bear?

And the door of the Katana Quest!
As I open?

WHAT IS IT FOR ?
what should I do with this item?

Hello,

I thought that I would try and contact someone here on the forums about this quest. I have read many of the posts/threads so far and everyone is curious about the same things as I am. We are wondering if the quest is bugged or are we just not on the right track in terms of what our next step is.

I have the druid addon, I have collected the devil helmet, I have collected the 100 carrots of doom, I have killed the Dwarf Geomancer and retrieved my dwarven beard. And now I am stuck. Tom doesn't tell us anything useful anymore. I am wondering if there is a different NPC I should be talking to now.

I have tried the different switches around the map. I have tried talking to the old bear. I have tried the ghoul room. I have gone to the goblin quest. I have searched pretty much everywhere.

If you could please let me know as to what I should be doing next, it would be greatly appreciated.

Yours truly,
Smarty

So who know of some information about the places mentioned, Post Here For All We help!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:
It seems there is a bug with the old bear, will be looked into as soon as possible. Thank you for reporting.

You can actually say both, and he is simply pointing out the fact that the quest is stuck. ;-)

WHAT IS IT FOR ?
what should I do with this item?

Last edited:
We will announce when the issue has been solved, store the item in a safe place until further notice.

have discovered something about these places mentioned above?
already packed the bugs of the local SS?

That tower close to orc warrior? I can't open that bloody door either..

peace
Tobbe :thumbup:

BTW: It's kinda stupid of you, creating like 4 different threads about ur issues.. That is not needed..

Last edited:
when the bug of the old bear will be done, all of rookgard are waiting a long time!

Back