• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ranger's Arcani OTClient showoff

@Oskar1121 When will you implement and release it into steam? This looks better then Ravendawn. You have to invest in advertisement.
First, I must replace all of Tibia's sprites with my own. So far, I have changed about 70% of them. Then, we will release the game on Steam.
To not leave you with nothing, we have added a fullscreen mode for spells tree. And small change with vocation's categories at the top of the window.
1716059909723.png

First, I must replace all of Tibia's sprites with my own. So far, I have changed about 70% of them. Then, we will release the game on Steam.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed, more and more OTSs are going into giving up Tibian sprites, in my opinion it's a good direction.

To not leave you with nothing, we have added a fullscreen mode for spells tree. And small change with vocation's categories at the top of the window.
View attachment 84750
Have you considered allowing people to fund those sprites missing?
You could pay us back with premium points once the stuff launches. surely RA on Steam as an Independent game hypes me up a lot more then some other project which definetly isnt tibia :'D

Have you considered allowing people to fund those sprites missing?
You could pay us back with premium points once the stuff launches. surely RA on Steam as an Independent game hypes me up a lot more then some other project which definetly isnt tibia :'D
I used all the money I received from players who were willing to buy premium coins to get new sprites. So, in theory, it is what you just suggested.

Back