• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rank death

Victorpzr

Reaction score
Why do not you add the rank of death?

This table, I made a deduction, so it may be wrong, but common sense leads me to believe that if it is not just that it is something very close.

Died = 1~4
Slain = 5~9
Crushed = 10~14
Eliminated = 15~19
Annihilated = 20+
and
Assisted

How can more than 2 people show up on a death list if they only give 2 people frags? Are you fckin stupid?

when you kill pk you take frag? stupid
this system is not for everyone frag acquire, is to continue with the standard system, (Most damage and last hit, these received unjustified).
More by putting the rank, with everyone's name.

Last edited:
Yes... but it still said who all took kills :p and not solo or something...

It said Bla bla was killed by :name1, name2 and name3

like i can remember it

what he said can still be done with just 2 unjusts, just counts how many was atking you and gives the rank on ur deathlist. and the most damage and lasthit will get unjusts

This has been suggested already, but the answer of talaturen was that they had to adapt their database in order to add this, but that there were more important things.

Yes... but it still said who all took kills :p and not solo or something...

It said Bla bla was killed by :name1, name2 and name3

like i can remember it

nah on deathlist there only were two people, the making last hit and the one dealing most dmg
if som1 made both, most dmg and last hit only his name was on deathlist

@ thread : very bad idea not signed

Call me old fashion but i prefer the way it is right now. The 20+ frag on one person is gay and the stupidest thing cipsoft ever made. If u want that frag system go play a different OT or RL. Leave it the way it is. This was a nice try to make pvp gay on this server tho.

Not signed.

the guy is not asking for 20 frags a kill, if asking to change the rank on the kill like now it only says died at (lvl) by xxxxx and xxxxx but hes saying to put them ranks for how many people atked u, but still keeping 2 unjusts a kill so it will say crused at (lvl) by xxxxx and xxxx not just died by all the damn time.

How can more than 2 people show up on a death list if they only give 2 people frags? Are you fckin stupid?

You're pretty fucking dumb. Dont you know how scripts work? You can do whatever you want.
If they add so you can see the last 20 people they can make it so the for example third guy on the deathlist gets one frag, and nr 17 on the frag list get the other one.
But now it's most damage and last hit.

Anyhow I really wish they make a hardcore pvp server with low rates. That would be freaking awesome. Damn.

Back
Top Bottom