• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Razino

Slip

Nucky Thompson
Reaction score
"What about us?
What about everything we've been through?
And what about trust?
You know I never wanted to harm you
And what about me?
What am I supposed to do?
I gotta leave but I'll miss you.

We might find our place in this world someday, but at least for now I gotta go my own way. </3"

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA are you kidding me? that sounds kinda gay, but ok

he told me he gave his life to pls and now he has heart broken bcs they did stabb him hahahah
and he says he cant fight against them bcs he has a heart XDD

he has to be kidding me lol, first he says i quit there is much important things in rl than tibia. Then he says his heart is broken just for a game. POLACK WARNING!

Actually Alex was the one who took it to 319 from like 230, then i took it to 340~. I'm the person who spent the least time on that char.

Tony took it to 340, didnt he? o_O
Doesn't matter..
It doesn't matter how gay or w/e he is either, as you said..
The thing I don't like.. is that he scammed me.. He said i'd get items if I donated unban for him, i did.. He ignores me.

/ Hades Emppu

he told me the exactly same thing that he told u, and then i think he <3 high school musical, i havent seen that movie so maybe its a song from that gay movie? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom