• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

real best pvpers lunar/shadowcores

vooooote

• xabor

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • lethal saintz

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • bas

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • anassas

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • masterko

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • anjoh

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • King baku

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • aivenn

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • wacherski

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • other...post in comment

Votes: 24 27.9%

• Total voters
Who is the best player is a persons own opinion. And in my opinion those players are the best leaders not players. Saintz team are definitely my favorite players and navid/killian my favorite leaders. You can't force someone to think that those that you listed are the best players since everyone like who they like and who they think are good.
I'm not saying they are bad but in my opinion, not the best. There is no point in fighting over who is the best player on tibia since someone who is not famous could be the best player and no one recognizes him because he doesn't play in a guild. Meanwhile someone like Navid, not going to say famous but far more known than any of us talking in this thread got many people thinking he is good (not saying he isn't) because they know who he is and haven't seen anyone playing better because that someone may play in a random pk team or simply doesn't like waring. No one can say "he is best, not he you are wrong!!!" since like I've said many times, it's your own opinion that matters.

I agree with you, but you seems to forget that we all start in the same place . Navid isnt widely recognized as the best player by quirk of fate , but because he is a really good and tallented player . And thats why any list without him, or killian, or wille is a bullshit list . You can say that messi and ronaldo are not the best players in the world, but you cant just let them out of that dispute unless you want to be called stupid or crazy . Thats not a matetr of opinion, is a matetr of common sense . The leaders are leaders not only because they can comand or cumunicate but because they have vision and skills on player versus player , they are , most often, the best players in the guild . The kings are not kings because they are weak, but because they are strong and they elader their people to sucess so they trust and elect him as kings . And their sons will also be kings because people believe that they will have the same strengh of their father and so on . Those players are all good and decent players, but ther eis no way the can be considered " real best pvp " like the title of the thread says .

I agree with you, but you seems to forget that we all start in the same place . Navid isnt widely recognized as the best player by quirk of fate , but because he is a really good and tallented player . And thats why any list without him, or killian, or wille is a bullshit list . You can say that messi and ronaldo are not the best players in the world, but you cant just let them out of that dispute unless you want to be called stupid or crazy . Thats not a matetr of opinion, is a matetr of common sense . The leaders are leaders not only because they can comand or cumunicate but because they have vision and skills on player versus player , they are , most often, the best players in the guild . The kings are not kings because they are weak, but because they are strong and they elader their people to sucess so they trust and elect him as kings . And their sons will also be kings because people believe that they will have the same strengh of their father and so on . Those players are all good and decent players, but ther eis no way the can be considered " real best pvp " like the title of the thread says .
You are right about that we all start in the same place and that leaders are often the best players, but before we say all leaders are the best players look at veziv or lapa xD

The list doesnt make any sence ( somebody told tyhat before i think )

Best pvp players in shadow/lunar are

1- navid
2-killian
3- wille
4- skeon
5- szady

The thing is that some players ( like navid says ) think they are good because they can play decently with one vocation, example ed, ek . In order to have the best pvp you must be well rounded, you must be good playing with all vocations and very good at elast in one vocation .

I play tibia since 7.4 and i really dont get why people are so mad when they have to admit who rly are the best players . They create different lists to try to make people believe that they are goods, and they withdraw all the real good names from the list in order to have a chance because they know that if they put even a single good player in their self made list that player will win and they will stay nonames like they really are .

honestly trevor u are good boy but ur talking too much shits, navid invited u like 3 week ago? just cuz ur portugese guy decent player etc etc
now you are voting navid killian wille skeon as your top 4 players, how long have you exactly played with them? not even a month.
tbh we should quit this threads WHO IS BEST WHO IS NOT YOU ARE NIE ZNAM HAHA DOMINADNO KKK etc
this forum battles are like paralymic games, even if you win 1, you are still retarded ;/

honestly trevor u are good boy but ur talking too much shits, navid invited u like 3 week ago? just cuz ur portugese guy decent player etc etc
now you are voting navid killian wille skeon as your top 4 players, how long have you exactly played with them? not even a month.
tbh we should quit this threads WHO IS BEST WHO IS NOT YOU ARE NIE ZNAM HAHA DOMINADNO KKK etc
this forum battles are like paralymic games, even if you win 1, you are still retarded ;/

humm , i didn´t played with them or maybe i did the point i am trying to make isnt that . I could have never seen messi plays but if 99 % of the world says he is the best i must give it a credit . I dont exacly know how far is the sun but if there is a entire cientific community telling me that the distance between our planet and the sun is x i should give it a credit . Also, i am not sure but i think i played with them in zantera i am just very bad with names, i caqnt even remember my first char her ein shadowcores that i used to fight on many good guilds

i said most often, not all the times, so i guess you are basically saying i am right
I agree most leaders are often the best player in his guild, but not every time. you were right on that point. But it still doesnt give you the power to say who is best and who is not since its not your choice to make :p

I agree most leaders are often the best player in his guild, but not every time. you were right on that point. But it still doesnt give you the power to say who is best and who is not since its not your choice to make :p

Well i i said that they are often not every time, and i also never said that my opinion makes reality, it´s just my opinion . Gladly most of the community agrees with me that this list sucks and the good players are not those listed there

I've seen someone say that Wille is a good player, I wouldn't say hes skilled PVP-wise, I can say that he is one of the best leaders but he is far away from being a good player. I'm not saying his bad etc... but I wouldn't compare Wille with Navid-Killian etc... Also, we got other very good players like Sded, Crystall, Camuh, Kayto, Low and many many more.

Why am I on the list? I don't play Lunar.

BTW I give my vote to Xabor if I weren't on the list.
It says lunar / shadows ; p and I picked you because I'm sure all of your brothers would agree with picking you xD

Last edited:
I've seen someone say that Wille is a good player, I wouldn't say hes skilled PVP-wise, I can say that he is one of the best leaders but he is far away from being a good player. I'm not saying his bad etc... but I wouldn't compare Wille with Navid-Killian etc... Also, we got other very good players like Sded, Crystall, Camuh, Kayto, Low and many many more.
Yes cam uh etc are good players I tried to recognize 1 player from each team I picked baku though he is a good player In my eyes cause he always came back and kept his spots

Who is the best player is a persons own opinion. And in my opinion those players are the best leaders not players. Saintz team are definitely my favorite players and navid/killian my favorite leaders. You can't force someone to think that those that you listed are the best players since everyone like who they like and who they think are good.
I'm not saying they are bad but in my opinion, not the best. There is no point in fighting over who is the best player on tibia since someone who is not famous could be the best player and no one recognizes him because he doesn't play in a guild. Meanwhile someone like Navid, not going to say famous but far more known than any of us talking in this thread got many people thinking he is good (not saying he isn't) because they know who he is and haven't seen anyone playing better because that someone may play in a random pk team or simply doesn't like waring. No one can say "he is best, not he you are wrong!!!" since like I've said many times, it's your own opinion that matters.

Finally a comment with common sense.

Back