• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Real Tibia Account for Shadowcore Gold [Comes with new recovery key]

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score

Hello and im looking to sell a real tibia account, i have not played it for a long time and im looking to sell it, it DID have deletion notice but all the days have gone down and it has NO deletion notice anymore!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE PROOF OF ACCOUNT YOU CAN SEARCH THEN OR I CAN SHOW IN TEAM VIEWER!

Character 1#
Name: Thee Mighty Trollz
Level: 72 Elder Druid
Magic Level: 50+
World: Calmera

Character 2#
Name: Charliie Sheen
Level: 58 Elite Knight
Skills: 80/80~ ml 6+

Character 3#
Name: Mister Tony Thetiger
Level: 30 Royal Paladin
Skills: 84/74 ml 11

Character 4#
Name: Panda on Aurera
Level: 36 elite Knight
Skills: 89/83 ml 5
World: Aurera

Character 5#
Name: Panda on Refugia
Level: 20 Elder Druid
Magic Level: 40
World: Refugia

Character 6#
Name: Panda Rooker
Level: 8

Gold on the account and what worlds:
Calmera- 1000k~ + 30k in rook
Refugia: 100k~

What am i looking to get?:
Atleast 70kk~ on shadowcores

i0GLMHL.png

actually now, with offline trainers, premmy scrolls(, vouchers) and the new exp bonus till lvl 50, anyone may do an account better than yours 100% manual and in few weeks, so your account doesn't even worth 5USD and your are looking to get more than 20 EUR in gold? that is crazy xD

actually now, with offline trainers, premmy scrolls(, vouchers) and the new exp bonus till lvl 50, anyone may do an account better than yours 100% manual and in few weeks, so your account doesn't even worth 5USD and your are looking to get more than 20 EUR in gold? that is crazy xD
the 1kk alone is about 8$ and new recovery key is about 7$ together is 15$ with that i can buy about 50kk~ and the account is decent for starter account, so yeah its pretty fair :p since 120kk is like 30$? anyways account can be used to transfer scrolls also if the person who buys it doesnt plan on using it, since you can only do up to 6 scrolls PER ACCOUNT they would just have to but premium onto it to get scrolls in game on what ever world they want.

Back
Top Bottom