• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Tibia updates

Do you like tibia updates ?

• Yes

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Not all update bads

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters

semary

[BB] OTland
Reaction score
Will in this 3 years tibia start to make alot of new updates

for me i didn't like it will , i didn't like world transfer or change name at all

shar with ME what did u like or what didn't you like

Every update has good stuff and bad stuff.

To be totally honest; the world transfer system was the greatest thing CipSoft has ever implemented in a very very long time. The 30 USD was very well worth it to move my character to a world where I wouldn't lag and to a world where I can meet my real friends for the first time in years.

I voted "Not all update bads"

Bots just fucked up tibia ;).
I really loved the addon system, but it should be enlarged. Meaning you are able to get like 4 addons for every outfit. I disliked the hotkey aim, but I loved the fact that exori vis is now directly on players and not 1 sqm in front of you. The huntspots are also getting better and better in my opinion. Finally I loved the fact that sds were 220 mana only and uhs only 100 to create one. Now, nobody is hanging around dp anymore to make runes. In the old time, people where always hanging around dps, attacking each other, making runes, etc. Now everybody is just botting. So my vote goes to option 3.

I love most of the updates they do, I think CIP does great job and and you can see that they are really trying. I don't see anything bad in name change or world transfer as thread creator mentioned. But I agree with Sentielo, bot fucked up tibia...

Bots just fucked up tibia ;).
I really loved the addon system, but it should be enlarged. Meaning you are able to get like 4 addons for every outfit. I disliked the hotkey aim, but I loved the fact that exori vis is now directly on players and not 1 sqm in front of you. The huntspots are also getting better and better in my opinion. Finally I loved the fact that sds were 220 mana only and uhs only 100 to create one. Now, nobody is hanging around dp anymore to make runes. In the old time, people where always hanging around dps, attacking each other, making runes, etc. Now everybody is just botting. So my vote goes to option 3.

Do you realise that it takes the same amount of time to create this rune since mana regeneration was also adjusted 4x?

Will Tibia 8.6 is finnaly here with Achievement System

And i realy like tibia when there was bot bec i am not ready to waste my life time on a game

I like the pots & runes stacking.

:ninja:

Do you realise that it takes the same amount of time to create this rune since mana regeneration was also adjusted 4x?

x2 right? mana regain is 2 now insteed of one. But insteed of making a sd rune with 220 mana, you should have 985 mana now. So it will take longer now to make one =). An uh is now 400 mana insteed of 100.

sucky update, just like all of them in past 2 and a half years

Back