• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Tibia

Pro? You just bought ur accounts.. dunno about other but you bought York Dragonhearth ;/

So?
Im not playing that acc cuz the seller took it back?

Leave my thread damn pollak else I gonna hunt u

But not in tibia ôo

Ill let u know if I got bought accs or not. Stop spreading news away, which you cannot even proove

YEA FOR SURE! You gonna hunt him in rl life huaehuaebn ;)

And btw you little gangsta he is german like you u fucking retard.

YEA FOR SURE! You gonna hunt him in rl life huaehuaebn ;)

And btw you little gangsta he is german like you u fucking retard.

Hes pollak.

Theyre like scarabs, ugly and never appear alone. The only difference is , pollaks steal , scarabs dont!

@Edit this is getting too off-topic ! If you got any problems with me feel free to pm ;)

So?
Im not playing that acc cuz the seller took it back?

Leave my thread damn pollak else I gonna hunt u

But not in tibia ôo

Ill let u know if I got bought accs or not. Stop spreading news away, which you cannot even proove

:thumbup::thumbup:

If im right you said it yourself "the seller took it back?" so I dont need to proove it... I don't care if you bought accounts or not but it dont makes you "pro" at rl tibia. (Nowdays u cant be pro anyway)

Edit; saw it to late I'll pm you next time ;)

Nah the whole thread was off-topic...And you can't read????? Location: germany ffs ;)
I forgot gangstas cant read, they can only shoot ;)

:thumbup::thumbup:

If im right you said it yourself "the seller took it back?" so I dont need to proove it... I don't care if you bought accounts or not but it dont makes you "pro" at rl tibia. (Nowdays u cant be pro anyway)

Im talkin about the knight. It was taken back. But im not speaking bout my pala
Anyways it was not meant seriously, i know that I am not pro. At least I can tell you, Ive never botted the char ...

Like 99% of tibia cannot say that

I might.. i started honera for a week ago, Since i got hacked wanna start there with me :>?

nonpvp unfortunately ôo

but i heard there will be war systems soon I hope its not a mythos :D

It's not a myth, it is a true development that CipSoft is currently working on. I used to think Non-PVP is a shitty sucky part of game because you can't kill anybody. The war system changed that mind, I would use the non-pvp to level then join war.

All in all, I ditched my level 132 on Antica(pvp) for a level 121 on Unitera(non-pvp), all because of the new war system.

Back