• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingredients

Cartman
Reaction score

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Will this be tolerated?

2njix.png

Last edited:
I might just be stupid, but I can't make the picture any bigger and I guess it's because you uploaded it at Imageshack?

I can upload it to another page if u give me a link for it :p

It's not tolerated, I've told him to remove them and he should have edited his signature now.

I actually wanted to copy "star symbol" from the user on yahoo answers which gave a bunch of text symbols. I tought I copied stars, but when Talaturen msged me, and when I saw what actually I copied... shocked. Sorry for this.

I actually wanted to copy "star symbol" from the user on yahoo answers which gave a bunch of text symbols. I tought I copied stars, but when Talaturen msged me, and when I saw what actually I copied... shocked. Sorry for this.

You didn't notice that there was a swastika instead of a star? I usually check my signature after I change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back