• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS, MasterCores or Tibianic?

Which is the best one outta these 3?

• RealOTS

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • MasterCores

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Tibianic

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters

Nikodada

ƧнääиκƵ- TheWalkingDead
Reaction score
hey ,want to start on one of these 3 but dunno which is the best =/

vote & why.

(this is not like the other 'vote' thread so Shush, tibianic added on this poll too.)

If u wish play for long,fairly etc=tibianic
If u like donation features some nice changes in game=realots
If u like just get fun=mastercores

Tibianic= If you want to rpg play for long etc
Realots= If you like some custom things to balance vocs and the 7.7 client(wands,pz boats,hydras,etc)
Mastercores= Abit higher rates, more wars, less rpg

All three servers are good.

EDIT: Worth mentioning is that i also get the feeling that Tibianic & Realots are more serious and will last longer.

Last edited:
Well i play tibianic because it's been online half a year already and is still active with peaks on 130 players online :). I dont play realots because im not a fan of 7.7 (stop before sd/uh/push etc), also because of previous actions from Dennis and i generally like 7.4 better.

I play RealOTS and to be honest, it's a really decent server. One of the few servers that have caught my attention actually.

Tibianic it has been up for awhile, and I think it will be up for a really long time.

Tibianic= If you want to rpg play for long etc
Realots= If you like some custom things to balance vocs and the 7.7 client(wands,pz boats,hydras,etc)
Mastercores= Abit higher rates, more wars, less rpg

All three servers are good.

EDIT: Worth mentioning is that i also get the feeling that Tibianic & Realots are more serious and will last longer.

basically this

i prefer mastercores

Back