• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

realots.net back online soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mother of god!!!!!!!!!!!! If it will be like the old server with reborn, ego etc
my
chair
will
be
stuck
to
my
ass
24/7

All I have to say is he better make up for all the damage he made to it before it died off. I'd say make the exp rates the way they were before the drop, make the donations the way they were before, fuck that donor weapon shit. Honestly if everything is put back to the way it was before the xp drop and greedy bullshit went down for premium accounts and what not, then the server will be able to some-what make a name for itself once again.

However if it's just put back to where it was left off with the low ass Exp rates and huge imbalancements between donators and non donators then its going to die off before it has a chance. Literally the only motivation for anyone to fucking do anything while that shit went down on old haxoria was because the part of the community that was already a high level stayed while the rest quit because the drops fucked them over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back