• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rebels is recruiting

Gilles

Reaction score
Rebels is a new guild who just moved to this server. We are looking for english-speaking members with TS3 who are willing to cause some chaos and do some damage!

You need to have the following requirements:
- able to understand English
- know how to PvP
- you're not a charlover and are always there to help out your guild and come to battles
- you're on TS3 while you are playing

If you think your eligible then catch me or any of our vice-leader ingame!

Over and out!
-Gilles
"You won't stand for long when I drop the bomb"

just merge with us dude its hard to recruit on here all the non afk players are usually in guilds

I'm up for merging, message Platinum our leader for it (I guess you guys will have to merge in our guild though)...

just merge with us and we can find out from your guilds whos active and whos inactive will be a better idea so we can see how many we can get for wars\ gathers '

cant right now at school but after school we will talk for sure
if you're on

You guys can join rebels and ill make some of you vices...You guys can invite your active members and we would have a war started. up to you.

You shouldnt cus when they lose they yell and cry like new borns. When they win they are like Ashuahahaha LOSERS

Sorry but I go way back with rebels and ur noobys and they mostly canadian and french which we are and u guys lose too much.. kkkk

salar so does most my team they used to fight with them on other ots please stop acting like you're so amazing

I see you guys disbann your guild. Message any vices for an invite so we can go together and own this ot already. :)

Ofcourse, we are here for warring :), we just need more active members atm...

Back