• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Recommend me a headphone for around 170 (USD)

Wezza

lua nOOb
Reaction score
I've been surfing the web for 2 days, but I can't really find what beats the other;
I wonder what to pick, but keep in mind, it won't just be used for Gaming, I need it to be used for Ipad 2 as well. so both PC and the Tablet.

what I've seen so far;

Roccat Kave; 105$
Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930; 120$
Logitech G35; 120$

you're free to choose other products, but you should convince me as well. and again; must be for both PC and Ipad2.

Budget 100-130 USD~

Edit; please include the price when you reply to the thread.

Last edited:
idk.. Why does it have to be so much? Save your money and just get some sony headphones. I've had those for like 2 years now, good quality, just like beats but with a little lower bass, and they only cost $40.

Look like this:
sony-headphones.jpg

well, my budget allows me to pay up to 130$, and I believe that going higher on price is getting me something which is better quality.

Steelseries 5h v2 is 74$...

Also get something that is very comfy, you'll thank me later ;)

Comfort > quality

What about this Sizaro? SteelSeries 7H headset

I recommend you to try them, dunno if you can do that kind of things in your country :p

always buy things with this ;D

1267536609.08.jpeg

- from Steelseries 7h

those leather-like (not those on picture) gets me pain or what?

Sharp has the Spectrum 5xBs and they have the soft padding, not the leather.
Steelseries spectrum 5xB's have a double braided nylon cord, also, contains a mic as all Steelseries headsets, and are extremely comfortable, 50mm drivers.

SteelSeries

Skullcandy... I lold...

I don't really know, but anything but Skullcandy.

I got "Beats by Dr Dre" But they're expensive :/

beats-by-dr-dre-thumb-480x439_149948267.jpg

Last edited:
I recomend getting A tutrle beach headset if your using for Computer it's cheap and can use for pc/andxbox/ps3 all in one :p

Back