• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Recommended places to level up a Knight from 1 - 150?

Benjiry

Reaction score
Hi guys!

It was a quite long time i played Tibia, general. And I guess it has come new places etc (i heard venore got changed for example).

So guys, which places do u recommend for a knight 1-150?

Where do i start, and where do i go after that, and after that etc? :)

Would really help alot!

I would say cyclops till lvl 50, than dragons till lvl 100 and than hydras or wyrms till lvl 150 .
After 150 you can solo pretty much any monster but banuta , drakens and lizards can give u some profit

Thanks for answers everyone! :)

brimstone bugs full bot :D

man its different x and y on this ot than on rl tibia so wont that be a bit hard to bot? I mean if u make script on rl tibia, will it work on this ot?? What bot ?? ibot or xenobot? ;D

Go bot coryms :D

Venore.

They free + no pk :D

150 in 2 days.

haha nice! :D What bot is best for this ot? I mean its different x and y than on rl tibia. will it still work?

honestly hunt rots or smth till lvl 30. Then go do the first 2 svargrond arena quests and u will get lvl 58. Then goto dragons till u get lvl 60, After lvl 60 goto Banshee quest to get lvl 72 i beleive. Then goto dragons/dls till lvl 100 and do svargrond arena #3, anhi, and demon helmet quest and u should be around 120. At 120 goto gray island or wyrms till lvl 135ish. After that goto demon oak, ull get lvl 140 maybe. After that hunt zao walls till any lvl u want with a druid. and ur set....... hope it helps

Back