• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RECRUITING GUILD:CUNTS

I played with Adolf in alot of teams like brothers, new order, etc and Johan and everyone and i gotta say the Team was totally SHIT, and some people are total dickheads like Johan for ex. And what makes me mad are the new dickheads like shaun coming thinking they are good.. So pathetic.

Only loyal and have respect for
Chris
The hesu brothers

Brothers :>
turban gang ??

I played with Adolf in alot of teams like brothers, new order, etc and Johan and everyone and i gotta say the Team was totally SHIT, and some people are total dickheads like Johan for ex. And what makes me mad are the new dickheads like shaun coming thinking they are good.. So pathetic.

Chris
The hesu brothers

vill du döda dem HAHAH

Varför inte, säg t mig när de har warmode så klipper vi en ue combo

haha dyablo you only kill me when afk or ddos so dont act like your something like ive always said to you come on ur main but ofc your such a charlover and retard so u wont come i won t say no more :p

darvin shut up because im sure not long ago before i came back to shadowcores you was saying "shaun bro come i got team gunzodus" etc... so dont be so sad and im sure we killed you at hive also on level 140's so gratz shut up now

darvin shut up because im sure not long ago before i came back to shadowcores you was saying "shaun bro come i got team gunzodus" etc... so dont be so sad and im sure we killed you at hive also on level 140's so gratz shut up now
ye all ppl botting hive = retired ppl selling kk's for real money and 100% afk
u killed 100% afk player
feel
proud
gz.

haha you make so much shit up you came on ur 300 ek with 3 other mages including darvin all was 200+ nice to see anyother retard coming out of his shell making shit up, so people will think ur pro's

I like how people act big on how good they're in pvp but still they use bot for everything, quite humorous lol

ame: Memzie Pushmax
Sex: male
Profession: Master Sorcerer
Level: 175
yep ek
yep lvl 300
yep ur brain

I joint them GG.
Good boy @Dyabl0

Joint.jpg

Chris
The hesu brothers

you probably forgot someone :'(

Last edited:
as long as there is no polacks in the guild i'll probably join :D

Back