• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Recruiting new guild :) "Backstab"

Nick: Moneczny ~~155lvl EK but i bot all the time so higher lvl soon ;)
I have expierence in wars (eg. i played about 1.5 year in guild name: Decauth
about 2 years in Rebelius etc.)
Have vt/ts/mumble etc.

yes! next guild which is recruting for warmode. More 10-persons guilds wanting wars and consequently no wars.

yes! next guild which is recruting for warmode. More 10-persons guilds wanting wars and consequently no wars.

Are you talking about my guild? Couse there has only been 1 recruited from the thread, everybody else has been in my team before... lolz

Are you talking about my guild? Couse there has only been 1 recruited from the thread, everybody else has been in my team before... lolz

No, when I've came on shadowcores ur team has alredy been. I'm talking about these, who wants battles longer than 1h and 20vs20 and they are makeing their own guilds instead of join bigger guild, and then they are crying cuz of short battle.

This wouldnt have happened if the option of cancelling warmode was removed. Change it to surrender. Every team that is winning by one frag is cancelling warmode because it looks like they won the war. This is retarded.

I could join, "Umbled". - I'm lvl 102 ATM, botting, I will not join the warmodes until 170+

Gogo ppl dont be pussy

- - - Updated - - -

Moneczny,umbles
invited

- - - Updated - - -

Moneczny,umbles
invited

- - - Updated - - -

i just want warmode for a payback cuz
anton bror is a dick

hmm name :backstab
seems like a
trustworthy guild

Ha Ha Ha, You know, People go into war without Ventrilo, Or any other programs, But if this guild does so, I'm leaving.

whoever joins a war guild without something to communicate with except the guild chat is stupid

it isnt without a ventrilo lol
how u suppose to war without a vent lol ofc theres is a vent

Back
Top Bottom